Submissions for the Memoir Anthology will be accepted between February 15 and May 1, 2021. Please read this entire page and submit all parts of your submission at the same time using the directions below! (General submission information, not for the Memoir Anthology, can be found here.)
- You may submit prose up to 4,500 words in length. Shorter submissions are welcome.
- You may submit up to five poems of any length.
- All material should be sent as an attachment to an email, not in the body of the email.
- If you are submitting more than one prose work, send each as a separate attachment.
- All your poetry can be included in one attachment.
- On the first page of each submission, include your name and email address
- Please submit your prose double spaced, in 12- point font, Word doc
- Set up poetry as you like, in 12-point font.
If your prose or poetry has been previously published, please include the name(s) of the publication(s) and the date(s) of publication above the title of each attached work, not in the body of the email. You may also include this information in your bio.
- In your email cover letter, please include a list of the title(s) of your submissions
- If you have several prose submissions in separate attachments, make note of this here.
- In your email, please include a bio of 100 words or less:
- Describe your present or past residence in central or upstate New York.
- Give some information about yourself, including, if you like, previous publications.
We are accepting electronically submitted work only.
Please send prose submissions to Edward Hower at 1409CLB@gmail.com.
Please send poetry submissions to Jack Hopper at email@example.com.
Write your LAST NAME, dash, MEMOIR SUBMISSION in the subject line, in caps.